- RSS Channel Showcase 1052335
- RSS Channel Showcase 5745911
- RSS Channel Showcase 4607355
- RSS Channel Showcase 1079061
Articles on this Page
- 12/13/16--01:30: _Democrats Refuse to...
- 12/19/16--04:34: _Does the CBC Really...
- 01/03/17--11:10: _It’s Time for Afric...
- 01/09/17--15:18: _The NAACP Stoops to...
- 01/18/17--07:59: _Senator Jeff Sessio...
- 01/25/17--00:33: _Trump Doesn’t Need ...
- 02/01/17--11:47: _The Republican Part...
- 02/09/17--11:50: _Dear, President Tru...
- 02/23/17--06:21: _Why Is President Tr...
- 03/08/17--06:41: _Russia Is Winning t...
- 03/14/17--12:19: _Why Are Black Repub...
- 03/21/17--03:59: _President Trump’s O...
- 12/13/16--01:30: Democrats Refuse to Hire Blacks for Top Jobs in the U.S. Senate
- 12/19/16--04:34: Does the CBC Really Care about Black People?
- 01/03/17--11:10: It’s Time for African and Caribbean Leaders to Grow Up
- 01/09/17--15:18: The NAACP Stoops to New Low with Jeff Sessions Sit-In Protest
- 01/18/17--07:59: Senator Jeff Sessions and Black Liberals’ Moral Arc of Hypocrisy
- 01/25/17--00:33: Trump Doesn’t Need Mainstream Media and They’re Mad as Hell
- 02/01/17--11:47: The Republican Party and the Hidden Figures on Capitol Hill
- 02/23/17--06:21: Why Is President Trump’s Only Senior Black Staffer a Democrat?
- 03/08/17--06:41: Russia Is Winning the War for American Minds
- 03/14/17--12:19: Why Are Black Republicans Afraid to Speak Out?
- 03/21/17--03:59: President Trump’s Outreach Efforts Are Repulsive to Blacks
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King once said, “one of the shameful tragedies [of our nation] is that eleven o’clock on Sunday morning is one of the most segregated hours, if not the most segregated hour in Christian America.” King referred to the segregation within American churches on Sunday […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) In last week’s column, I discussed the hypocrisy running rampant within the Democratic Party when it comes to the hiring of Black staffers. I must have struck a serious nerve, because I received an anonymous email from someone with seemingly high-level Democratic credentials that was most surprising. I have […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) During the holidays, I had several frantic conversations with diplomats from Africa and the Caribbean. They all knew that I was active in the Republican Party and was a vocal supporter of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign; so they were all nervously inquiring about my thoughts on Trump’s prospective policy […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) Once again, the radical liberal National Association for the Advancement of “Certain” People (NAACP) has proven that Blacks can indeed sellout their own people and even be extremely hypocritical. The NAACP’s perpetual promotion to the Black community of radical Democratic policies, in recent years, has caused more harm to […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) Last week, I was forced to call out the radical liberal group the NAACP, or as l like to call them the “National Association for the Advancement of Certain People.” Obviously, that column didn’t get through to the members of the Congressional “Democratic” Black Caucus (CBC). Many of their […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) As I reflected on President Trump’s inauguration last week, I can’t help but think upon one of my favorite quotes by former British Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill. Churchill once said: “To every man there comes a time in his life when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) As we prepare to celebrate the beginning of Black History Month this week, the Republican Party continues to show its ineptness in cultivating “real” relationships with the Black community. They continue to hire and highlight Black Democrats at the expense of Black Republicans. There is not one Black Republican […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) Dear President Trump, I don’t know why I have become the repository for the frustrations among Black Republicans across the country, but I have. Hardly a day goes by when I don’t get calls from Black Republicans who feel totally and thoroughly ignored not only by you and your […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) Republicans haven’t shown any serious efforts of making Blacks an integral part of their party since the Nixon Administration of the 60s and 70s. As former Nixon speechwriter, Pat Buchanan stated in one of his columns, “In 1956, as vice president, Nixon went to Harlem to declare, “America can’t […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) As I often say, weak people take strong positions on weak issues. Look no further than the lying mainstream media that has willfully ignored the context surrounding President Trump and his alleged Russian connections. Anyone who has a base understanding of how intelligence works, knows that the U.S. is […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) Sometimes I wonder if I was a Black Democrat, a retired Black athlete or a Black comedian would it be easier for me to get a meeting with the leadership of the Republican Party or harder. As a life-long, die hard Black Republican, it seems almost impossible to get […]
By Raynard Jackson (NNPA Newswire Columnist) I think Donald Trump is the embodiment of Isaac Newton’s third law of motion. Newton’s law states that, “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” During last year’s presidential campaign, when Trump said he wanted to win over the Black community, the Democrats said he was […]